Monday, December 27, 2010

28 Inches

I could not open my front door because of the snow,
so I opened the window where the Christmas tree
is and stuck my head out the window to take this.

This is the bush by the front door.


There is no way the front door will open!


I took this from the cranberry room just so I will
remember how high the snow was against the window.


Taken through the screen of the
office window. Since I could not go
anywhere I figured it would be a
fun thing to do with the camera.


This is as far as I ventured in the garage.
No snow plows have made their
way down Eaglehurst Road as
of this photo.

It was time to take a look out the back slider.
My compost pile is buried.


Looking toward Gail's house.


I do find the swirling patters on the
snow rather intriguing.
I know, you all have your own piles
of snow to see first hand!!!









No comments: