Saturday, April 26, 2014

Bluffton, SC

For those of you who have followed my travel
blog before, you know Bill loves bridges.  This is
the bridge going over the Cooper River
in Charleston, SC.
 

The dark areas you see hanging on the
tree are Spanish Moss.
 

We found this wonderful little store on Route 17
called the Carolina Cider Company.  Bill bought
a miniature blueberry pie and bing cherry
cider and peach cider.  We had the cherry and
it was most delicious!  I bought some chocolates.
 

The flower boxes outside are decorated with
license plates.  You may or may not be aware that
I have a thing for looking at out of state plates.
 

I was looking forward to seeing my former
executive, Mike, from Target.  He and his
wife, Ann Marie, are lovely people and have
a stunning home. 
 

Check out the message that
 was prepared for our arrival this
afternoon on the chalk board.
Our time spent together over dinner
was special and I will cherish that
time in my heart.  Thanks, guys!!


No comments: