Monday, April 28, 2014

Georgia into Florida

As soon as I saw this sign on Route 17, I had
Bill make one of his famous u-turns.
 

Isn't this adorable?  There is even a
small bell tower to the left.
 

This is the same area where the church is.
It was such a pleasant grove with all the
Spanish moss.  Bill even brought me some
moss to me to see what it was like.
 

Here we are in Florida!  It only took a full week to
get here.  I decided to be brave and wear my
Philadelphia Phillies shirt.
 

The dolphin told Bill he wanted his
belly scratched and of course
Bill oblidged!
 

I saw this sail boat miles out on the horizon at
the beach in Fernandina.  I just had to see how well
my zoom would work.
 

I still find it amazing to see palm trees
in the midst of sand dunes.  Bill calls them the
Adam and Eve Palms.
 
 

No comments: