Friday, August 15, 2008

Frankenmuth and St. Ignace, Michigan

I was quite wary about what we would find
at Bronner's CHRISTmas Wonderland. Did you see I capitalized
Christ? That is their theme: Keep Christ in
Christmas. The place is magnificent and done with class.


Here are a couple of the nativity scenes...


...that are found all over the store.


One of many small villages around the store.


This shot is like a speck of dust in regards to the
50,000 ornaments and trims throughout the magical land.


How would you like to wear this as a blushing bride?


These are a few of the unique trees available for purchase.
Beautiful and expensive. This is not Target!


I thought of my daughter, Donna, when I saw these
"Dancing Bears". Aren't they cute?


There is a Silent Night Chapel on the grounds and outside
you can see many languages of "Silent Night". I had to get a
shot of this for my sisters, Valerie and Donna, to see.


Here we are outside of the Silent Night Chapel.


Making friends with Santa.


Bill wishes all of you a very Merry CHRISTmas!


We finish up the day at the Mackinac Bridge. Cross over this and
you end up in St. Ignace. The left side of the bridge is Lake
Michigan and right side is Lake Huron.


2 comments:

Ken Stover said...

beautiful bridge

Ken Stover said...

Keep the photos coming. I am vicarioulsy taking the trip with you guys.