Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Eastern Idaho into Wyoming

Here I am coming down the grand stair case
on our way to breakfast in Burley, Idaho.


A look at the Snake River.


The Snake River is the life blood of Idaho. Here you
find most of the people in farming industry.


We pulled along the side of Rt. 26 so Bill could see how
tall the snow plow indicators have to be. Would
you believe they are almost ten feet high?


This was the first time I ever saw the Tetons from the
west side. At this point we were still in Idaho. There were
several inches of snow yesterday at the higher elevations.


Wyoming, here we come. Now my daughter and
I have the same road sign on our blogs.


I just liked this sign announcing our entrance into
Jackson Hole. It is amazing to see what a tourist trap
it has become. No, we did not stay there.


I am here in the midst of some sage brush pointing to some
fresh snow on the mountain. We are on our way to Togwotee
Mountain Lodge to enjoy some of the spectacular scenery.

No comments: