Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Fort Lauderdale, FL

Caught a couple of valleyball games on the
beach in Delray, FL.  I even got the volleyballs
going over the nets!  That's what you call luck.
 

We passed so many mansions on Route A1A, but
you cannot stop to take pictures.  Bill pulled over
so I could quickly snap this across the lagoon.
 

It seems like there are miles and miles of huge
hotels in Fort Lauderdale.  I was amazed at how
many people are in this city.  The traffic was light
when I took this picture, but for the most part
it is crowded with people blowing their horns.
 

How would you like to own this very expensive
boat?   It sure has a sleek design.
 

This was an eye catcher for me.  They look like azaleas
that have been pruned to this configuration.
 

I wonder how many millions of dollars are
moored in this lagoon.  It is overwhelming
to see such wealth and wonder what they
do all day.  All the yards are so well maintained.
 

Here's looking at you, kid!
We were on our way back from dinner when
I saw this little guy in the palms and had
to have a picture.  Tomorrow is the day
Bill has been waiting for.  We will be
heading off to Alligator Alley!  He has
been looking forward to seeing alligators and
hope his wish comes true.  Then we will be on the
west coast of Florida near the Gulf of Mexico.
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments: