Monday, September 8, 2014

Alexandria, MN

Do you know what $372,000 can buy you?
A brand new 2013 John Deere combine!
You know I have an affinity for John Deere
farm equipment.  On my bucket list is to
some day ride along on one of these
as a field crop is being harvested.  I just
have not figured our how I would get into
one of these, but perhaps a good looking
farm man could assist me!

Here you see a 37 bell glockenspiel in 
New Ulm, MN.   It can be played manually or
automatically.  The sister city of Ulm,
Germany donated $8,000 for the second
largest bell in the tower.

A close up of the clock face and moving figures.

Viking banners line the main street in
New Ulm.  I had to take a picture of
this since I know Nick Bravata is
such a Minnesota Vikings fan.

Moon over Alexandria, MN.

I just could not resist getting a close up.
Good night, everyone!!
God Bless.

No comments: