Tuesday, May 24, 2016

John Deere Museum, Waterloo, Iowa

I am amazed at the precision of the rows
of crops the farmers plant.  I learned afew
years ago that the farm equipment has
a GPS system that aids the farmer so seeds
are not wasted and the best use of the land
is achieved.  Yes, that is a wind turbine
over the hill.

You are all aware I love John Deere farm
equipment.  I was thrilled when Bill found
this in Waterloo, IA!

Just had to stop and have my picture taken
before entering the museum.

One of the earlier tractors - the
Waterloo Boy.

I was told there is no rhyme or reason as
to why some John Deere equipment
is only yellow.

One of the later model tractors.

Here is my chance!
I was told I would be able to climb into
one of the tractors.  Getting ready
to climb into the cab.

Bill decided to join me since I was
having so much fun.

Am I a happy camper here or what?
I finally got my wish to get into
a John Deere tractor!

The smile on my face says it all!!!





No comments: